Saturday, December 8, 2012

Start Your Story Series - Day 6

Welcome to Day 6!

I am glad you are still along for this journey and I hope these tidbits have been helpful for you.

Let me know how you are doing!  Shoot me an e-mail at jessi_lohman@yahoo.com to share your progress with me.  Writing might be a solo sport, but it was also meant to be shared. 

If you haven't reviewed Days 1-5 of the Start Your Story Series, based on my upcoming eBook,  
Story-Writing Through Tidbits, I hope you do.  After all, it's my goal to help you reach your goal and experience the dream of having your own story in your hands.

Moving on to today... Now that you know your main characters and what your story will be about:

Day 6:

Let's talk about your supporting characters. 

Who are they?

What purpose will they serve?

How will the supporting characters help the main characters experience the things they will in the story?


The supporting characters should feel like acquaintances in your life.  People you know, are familiar with, many of whom have identifiable qualities... just ensure all of the supporting characters exist for the purpose of moving your story forward and supporting your true purpose in writing the story.

Join me tomorrow for the final day of the Start Your Story Series.  See you then and in the meantime:

Rock Your Craft!

Rock Star Jessi