Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

On the Fourth Day of Christmas, Rock Star Jessi Gave to Me...

To show my love, gratitude and to honor your path, I wanted to give a series of gifts.

Upon much reflection, it became apparent the best way to express this, was through the development of my own, humble version of the cherished holiday song, 12 Days of Christmas.

On the Fourth Day of Christmas,
Rock Star Jessi Gave to Me,
​Four True Love Terms,
Three Heaven Sents,
Two Creative Templates,
and 
A “Namaste” to Honor My Life.


I remember what it was like to be alone for the holidays.  There were times it could be very hard.  Yet I am so glad I went through that time in my life.  I am grateful for two reasons.
  1. It means something very special to be with my true love.
  2. I learned to enjoy the holiday by myself, so my happiness was not depended on other people.
​Today, I am going to share with you the exact steps I took to find true love.



True Love Template

You were meant for love.  There is no question about it.  Love is all that matters.  Love is all there is.
Yet the first step is learning to love you.  In your uniqueness, with your quirks and eccentricities

1. Learn to Love You First.

2. Make Room in Your Life For Love.

I learned to make room by clearing out my closet, only sleeping on one side of my bed, getting two glasses of water, setting the table for two.  Listening to songs and watching movies as though I wasn't alone.  I began generating the feelings necessary to believe I was not only worthy of love but that someone was meant to reciprocate those feelings.

3.Feel What the Experience of Love Will Be Like.

4. Be Willing to Accept Love.

Yes, love can make you vulnerable.  Vulnerability can be scary too!
If it has the potential to hurt, why should we even bother?

I remember a question asked of Esther Hicks that was very similar to this.
"​Why do dogs continue to stick their heads out the car window, even when they get gnats in their eye?"
​The answer:
​"Even though there risks involved, the exhilaration of life keeps us living."
It is my hope you can take this knowledge and use it to your greatest benefit.  You were meant for love.  Always remember, you are precious.

I'll be back tomorrow with more.

See you then...

Rock Your Truth,

Rock Star Jessi
www.RockstarJessi.com