Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On the Fifth Day of Christmas, Rock Star Jessi Gave to Me...

Please Note:  Due to the lack of available space on this site, please find the remainder of the 12 Days of Christmas Posts at www.RockStarJessi.com.  Thank you, I love you. 


To show my love, gratitude and to honor your path, I wanted to give a series of gifts.

Upon much reflection, it became apparent the best way to express this, was through the development of my own, humble version of the cherished holiday song, 12 Days of Christmas.

On the Fifth Day of Christmas,
Rock Star Jessi Gave to Me,
​Five Golden Scenes,
Four True Love Terms,
Three Heaven Sents,
Two Creative Templates,
and 
A “Namaste” to Honor My Life.

There is one experience that will keep me up all night, thinking, dreaming and planning the experience.  Travelling.

The best part of having traveled, is sharing those experiences with others I care about.  Here are 5 remarkable places...​golden scenes​.
​#1
Rishikesh, India
Yoga/Meditation Capital of the World
#2
The Cables
Half Dome, Yosemite National Park
 ​#3
The Sunrise
Mazatlan, Mexico
​#4
Train Ride
From Sacramento, To Portland, Then To Seattle
#5
A Moment of Silence
Filoli, Woodside, CA


Think of places you have been.  Where have you lived your own Golden Scenes?  Let's think on that until tomorrow.

Rock Your Truth,

Rock Star Jessi
www.RockstarJessi.com