Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Discovering Adventure and Happiness



I'd like to extend an invitation to you. 

When I was young, I had a fascination with all creatures, big and small. I loved to discover and even if it was a four square foot of bamboo, I treated it like a forest.

Everything in life was an adventure. I ran outside each day to make a new discovery. 

This is what I love to do. Bond with nature, discover... And now as an adult I have found many ways to share those discoveries.

Blogging.

A brilliant way to express yourself.  In your blog, you have complete freedom to share and explore any adventure you choose.

This idea makes me joyful. Sharing keeps us connected, involved and communicating.   
"The proof of success is joy." -Abraham Hicks 

Your joy is the single most powerful area in your life. You can make anything happen so long as you come from your place of joy. In this blog, I have a number of questions in the comments section.

Lets refer to this little get-together as a Yak Session.  I invite you to reply to the questions below, located in the comments section. 

I'd love to read, reply and converse with you about your ideas.

Much love,

Jessi