Thursday, April 19, 2012

Find Your Bliss- Life Wasn't Meant For Sucking

Dear Friends:

Did you know? If you are excited about something, it's impossible not to be happy.

We hit patches in our life where things feel...kind of... "Blah."

And we have a choice. We can stay there or move those feelings and escape from the condition. Feelings were not intended to be hoarded. Move them, release them, use them up and move forward.

Every morning, I have a routine to keep my blood flowing and heart centered in the space I want it to be. I want my days...each and every one of them... to be a positive one. With blood and passion filled veins, day in-day out.

How do you get your day started?

I spent most mornings during the "Blah" times hitting snooze again and again and again. Cursing the day for existing. I didn't have to be stuck there forever.

Everyone has their own process that will work for them. I mean, come on. Check this guy out:




FYI - Sean Stevenson's my hero.

Apparently, he's their hero too:



My routine isn't quite that exciting, but it does the trick for me.

Okay- your turn. Let's hear about yours...

Affectionately,

Jessi