Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's Not Just Me... My Whole Family is Outside the Box

I wrote 3 pages of items to include in my blog this week - 3 pages!  And I lost them all.  Thumbs down, but it's alright because this keeps the blog much shorter for readers to get through. The funny thing, is items I lose have a habit of showing back up just in time for me not to need them anymore.

If I trashed this blog, for example, my notes would turn up the next day.


What's point of having a pen and paper always handy if your chicken scratch goes on vacation without you?  I could really use a vacation!  Let me tell you why.

Laundry isn't my favorite.  I'm known for frequenting 'fluff and fold' services at local laundromats more often than grocery shopping. I've made it a point, after receiving some pretty fabulous feedback from my brother.


"If you are really serious about your #1 life goal of being debt free... it would be a step in the right direction to give that up right now."

I think he's got a point.  It was my goal for 2011 to be debt free by the end of the year.  Here we are and it's November, and I am nowhere near close.  A few more good tips and I'll be well on my way. I've already got the automatic bill pay down and I stopped buying things to make me happy. Instead I got a really cool boyfriend.

Yet I can tell you one thing for sure.  Laundry at our house is one of the most inefficient chores imaginable.  I want to choke out our dryer.

You have to dry 'half' loads, 3 times before you take it out.  Neither me nor he is a laundering novice, the machine is just plain lazy.  I guess I can't put it down, since I'm such an advocate of Dr. Seuss's philosophy.



Speaking of faults of mine, another...is the Post Office.  Why does it take me so long to mail crap?  If you are the victim of this mindless procrastinational mystery- I apologize.

I should stop the madness and end the cycle but the challenge is steep.

 
 

See you next time!

Jessi